Would you like to check in and out with your contactless debit card or credit card?
You’ll be able to check in and check out on a selection of RRReis buses in Zwolle with your contactless debit card or credit card or with the payment system on your phone. Also with Apple Pay and Google Wallet. You won't even need an OV-chipkaart or subscription. No registration is necessary.
The trial in Zwolle is a part of the first phase of OVpay.
In the following lines of RRReis:
- 1 & 11 Holtenbroek West, Stadshagen
- 2 & 4 & 10 Holtenbroek Oost, Aa-landen, Berkum-Brinkhoek, Diezerpoort
- 5 Westenholte
- 6 & 8 Gerenlanden, Ittersumerbroek, Ittersumerlanden, Oldenelerbroek
- 10 & 13 Aa-landen via Holtenbroek and via Station Zuidzijde
|Means of transport:
||Check in and out with:
What can I use to check in and out in Zwolle?
During the trial in Zwolle, you can check in and out with:
- contactless debits card from ABN AMRO, ASN bank, bunq, ING, Rabobank, Regiobank, Or SNS
- contactless credit cards from Mastercard and Visa (issued by ICS)
- smartphones or wearables that are set up with contactless payment with a card from above-mentioned debit and credit cards
- contactless debit or credit cards from Maestro, V pay, Mastercard, or Visa
How does it work?
- You enter the bus and check in with your contactless debit card, credit card or contactless payment system on your phone. You then travel to your destination in Zwolle.
- Ready to leave the bus? Just check out with the same payment method you checked in with.
- The payment is processed automatically; You’ll see the amount with the description NLOV on your statement the next day. The price you pay will be the same as a standard ticket or trip with the OV-chipkaart. Subscriptions and discounts are currently not surprised.
- Do you want to review your travel itinerary from a previous day? Enter the 14-digit code that appears on your statement next to NLOV into the web tool below. As well as the price that was debited from your account.